Please read the shipping instructions before you package your equipment:
1) Enclose your projector in a plastic bag to protect it from moisture and from small pieces of packing material going inside the unit. Please do not ship projector power cords and mounts. Projector mount must be removed before shipping.
2) Please fill out the Shipping Form and print it – when you open the PDF file you can type in all the information on your computer and then print. We also have the Address Label for your convenience – you can just print it out, fill in your return address and tape it to the package. Make sure that the Shipping Form with all your information is included in the package.
3) The unit should be packaged in a box with a minimum of 3-6 inches of space around the unit for extra padding (bubble wrap and packing foam peanuts). It is very important to put extra padding when you ship heavy items like a large projector or projector lens. DO NOT squeeze projector into a box without any additional packing material around it.
VERY IMPORTANT for large projectors with removable lens: lens must be removed from the projector and packaged separately! If it is a very heavy projector lens, it should be shipped in a separate box. You can only ship a large projector with a lens attached if it is shipped in a wooden crate or special projector case like a Pelican Case (https://www.pelican.com/us/en/).
4) Remember to get the tracking number for your shipment and you may want to have additional insurance for more expensive equipment.
5) We will contact you within 2-5 business days from the time we receive your package with the estimate and time needed for repair. We will not begin any work on your equipment without your approval. We also work with Purchase Orders. You can fax/e-mail P.O. later when we give you the estimate for the repair.
We are using UPS Ground service for all of our packages. If you need us to ship it back by a faster service please indicate it on the Shipping FormWe are using UPS Ground service for shipping all of our packages. If you need us to ship it back by a faster service please indicate it on the shipping form.
We are not liable for lost or damaged items in shipping that were not insured. Customer is responsible for return shipping/handling and shipping insurance. Standard UPS shipping insurance covers only $100 – please make sure you cover any additional amount you feel is appropriate in case of shipping damage or lost package. There is information about additional insurance on our Shipping Form.
We only service equipment shipped from and shipped to addresses within continental US and Hawaii.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.