At Royal Camera Service, Inc. (“Royal Camera Service” or “we” or “us” or “our”), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites and/or our related repair services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). Royal Camera Service respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and Royal Camera Service except as explained below
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide.When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs.When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
- Some calls to Royal Camera Service may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes.
- Merger or sale.If and when Royal Camera Service is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
- Credit/Debit Cards. In addition, when you order services through the Services, Royal Camera Service may collect your credit/debit card information. RoyalCamera Service will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to comply with applicable law. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes. We do not store your credit/debit card information on our servers or computers.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on Royal Camera Service websites and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, Royal Camera Service uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. Royal Camera Service also uses this information to respond to your requests and might present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
You may receive email from Royal Camera Service for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular e-mails. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information. We will not sell or share your e-mail address with third parties.
A special note about children’s privacy
Royal Camera Service will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors under 18 years of age.
If you are a minor, you can use our service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by Royal Camera Service in databases hosted in the United States. Royal Cameras Service has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of Royal Camera Service, please email us at email@example.com
Royal Camera Service reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted in this document and will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we tell you otherwise.
— Updated January 2023
© Copyright 2000-2023 Royal Camera Service, Inc.