Operation Guidelines for Covid-19
Local customers dropping off or picking up equipment:
- We encourage all customers to use our curbside drop off and pickup. Please call us before you arrive with your equipment or before you are coming to pick it up. It will help us to prepare and avoid any unnecessary close contact.
- Please print a SHIPPING FORM, fill in the appropriate information and have it ready when dropping off your equipment.
- All visitors MUST wear a face covering over their mouth and nose to enter Customer Service area.
- Entrance door will be locked and only one visitor at a time will be allowed at the counter. Those waiting their turn must remain outside. Children under the age of 18 can accompany a visitor.
- All visitors MUST practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet of physical separation from others (including customer service representatives).
- If you have any questions – please give us a call toll-free (877) 360-9307.
Our business shipping address is:
Royal Camera Service
1134 E. Lake Street
Hanover Park, IL 60133
|Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm Local customers – please call before coming in.
Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm Local customers – please call before coming in.
December 31st – Thursday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
January 1st – Friday – CLOSED
January 2nd – Saturday – CLOSED
Yes, we certainly consider our company reputable. We have been doing business for over 20 years with many satisfied customers. We are BBB Accredited Business – if you would like to check our record with BBB please go to bbb.org.
Yes – the warranty for all projector repairs is 3 months.
Due to COVID-19 please call before coming in.
NO. You can come to our service at any time during the business hours.
You should only attach items that might be related to the problem. If you are not sure please contact us. Please do not ship/bring projector mounts.
We will contact you by e-mail or phone within 1-3 business days from the time we receive your item with the repair estimate.
NO. We do not charge refusal fee. We will ship your equipment back to you or if you wish we can dispose it for you. You will be only responsible for shipping/handling charges to ship your equipment back to you (we use UPS Ground Service).
We complete most of the repairs within 3-10 business days from the date you approve the quote. It might take longer only if parts are on back order. In that case we will contact you to let you know, when parts will be available from the manufacturer.
Yes, we do accept purchase orders – please contact us to check if your organization qualify for P.O. We just need you to fax/e-mail P.O. after we submit the estimate to confirm your repair order.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, money orders and P.O.’s. You can call us with credit card number, send a check or fax/e-mail purchase order after we give you an estimate.
Yes, when the repair is done we will contact you by e-mail or telephone. If you are local customer and would like to pick up your item we will just let you know that it is repaired and ready for pick-up. If you shipped it to us we will ship it back by UPS Ground Service and we will contact you with ship date and tracking.