PROJECTOR REPAIR PROCESS
- The unit should be packaged in a box (not in envelope – even the envelope with bubble wrap inside). There must be a minimum of 2 inches of space around the unit for extra padding (bubble wrap or packing foam peanuts). It is very important to put extra padding when you ship heavy items like large projectors.
- Please fill out and print the Shipping Form and include it in a package. We also have a PDF file with the Address Label for your convenience – you can just print it out, fill in your return address and tape it to the package.
- When projector is delivered to our facility it is entered into computer system and we send e-mail to customer with Repair Order to confirm that we have received the equipment.
- Equipment is moved to Repair Technician for an estimate.
- We e-mail Repair Estimate or call customer and we wait for customer’s approval.
Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, please anticipate longer estimate and repair times.
- To approve the repair customer must contact us by e-mail, phone, fax or mail to confirm the repair estimate and provide payment information. We do accept Purchase Orders – only from schools, universities or corporations. We do not charge refusal fee or re-assembly fee. If you do not want us to return the broken projector we can recycle it for you at no additional charge.
- When estimate is approved Technician starts the repair. Typical repair time is 3 -7 business days when parts are in stock and 5-14 business days when we have to order parts.
- When repair is completed projector is tested, cleaned, checked to good working order and packaged for shipment.
- We are using UPS Ground service for all the return packages ( if other service is preferred please indicate it on the shipping form).
- When equipment is shipped back to the customer we e-mail Packing Slip with tracking number.
- Customer Repair Invoice with warranty information and payment receipt is attached to the returned projector.